Cast by Anggi Sombara from Indonesi

My name Anggi Sombara but my nickname Kang Mas Murangok .. so ... I and my tribe native to Indonesia Sunda was born on November 9, 1987 ... height is only 165 cm (approximately) and my weight is only 46 (it's also more or less) for running hard enough when there are things or tragedies that make me scared like fire, chasing thieves, and in pursuing debt collectors ... my life in Indonesia is quite good and the terpeting I could fill my stomach every day even though the word "debt" is always approached ...

maybe I can be fairly handsome and sweet (the mother either if the word neighbor??) to taste her taste in my country ... but unfortunately I failed to seduce a man and a woman to be single and unmarried status now again ... but never mind "is a prolonged single person who will get the best mate" is that right???

therefore I formulated that single is the road to heaven because there is no such thing as free sex misleading and assist populations virgin girl .. I might make an organization that emotion can also mental moral support, his organization is the World Organization of the Virgin Collectors (WOVC)

cool is not it??? if only the United Nations look at my blog and read this .....
maybe I'm just too shy or do not have the strength for approaching women or effeminate (not accomplished if the sissy) ouch .... not to be pessimistic like this man! just calm down I can definitely get as cast Rogan in the movie X-men whose lips makes me giddy because her lips sweet as sweet crazy Java .... nikmatin just this guys photo below ... I want to clean my body in the bathroom because it's already time to shower .... see u ....

0 komentar:

Terkini

@anggi_sombara. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Copyright © / shoumbhara

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger